In association with
Sainsbury's "by Sainsbury's" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 08:00AM
Sainsbury’s has released three 30-second TV spots to promote its own-brand range of foods. The ads, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, are supported by press and outdoor executions.
The "apple pie" spot shows a range of Sainsbury’s own-brand products being used to prepare the dessert, accompanied by a cover version of Kylie Minogue’s Can’t Get You Out Of My Head.
The three ads feature different versions of the song and are designed to "celebrate and elevate everyday food to communicate the quality of the range". The work was created by Michael Jones and directed by Victor Köhler and Albin Holmqvist through House of Radon.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London