Beats By Dr Dre "Nicki Minaj and The Pink Pill" by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 09:15AM
Beats By Dr Dre has released a TV campaign featuring the pop star Nicki Minaj to advertise its miniature speakers.
The 30-second ad, by R/GA London, has already aired in the US and a UK broadcast date is under consideration.
The spot features Minaj with a suitor, who falls foul of Minaj’s The Pink Pill speaker set, which comes alive and tells the pop star when the would-be lothario texts another girl.
It was written by Sanam Petri and Neal Brennan, art directed by Peter Jupp, and directed by Chris Waitt and Allen Hughes through Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East