C&A appoints Razorfish to European digital account
C&A, the clothing retailer, has appointed Razorfish London to handle its digital account across Europe.
The London agency won the business following a competitive pitch. In the past the retailer has worked with McCann Manchester on part of its digital business.
Razorfish London will work alongside C&A’s European advertising agencies, DDB and Tribal Amsterdam, which were appointed the account last year.
Bart Brenninkmeijer, the chief brand officer and member of the European executive board C&A Europe, said: "Razorfish fully understood our vision of a customer-oriented, digital C&A universe with clear structure and user-friendly, seamless navigation."
C&A, which no longer has stores across the UK, has more than 1,500 shops in 20 other countries and an active e-commerce operation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London