In association with
HSBC "legendary journey" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 05:10PM
HSBC has released a TV ad to highlight its sponsorship of the British & Irish Lions, as the rugby team prepares to embark on a tour of Australia.
JWT London created the spot, which features several rugby legends. The 60-second ad commemorates the Lions’ first tour of Australia 125 years ago by depicting current players as 19th-century naval officers making their first journey down under.
The campaign will be supported by an interactive online film and will run in the UK, Australia and Hong Kong. It was created by Axel Chaldecott and directed by Dom & Nic through Outsider. Media was handled by Mindshare.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London