St Tropez "the ultimate tan" by PZ Cussons
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 03:22PM
PZ Cussons has relaunched its fake tan brand St Tropez with a £2 million global campaign, created in-house.
Print work, which features the supermodel Kate Moss wearing "the ultimate tan", is supported by online and in-store activity.
In addition, there is a social media drive, by Karmarama, to encourage women to Tweet about the product for the chance to win a holiday. The work was created by Michael Nash and photographed by Sølve Sundsbø.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- UK Trade Marketing Manager - Fishcare Products Online Resourcing Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package, Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Front End Developer JM Digital £350 per day, North London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%