St Tropez "the ultimate tan" by PZ Cussons
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 03:22PM
PZ Cussons has relaunched its fake tan brand St Tropez with a £2 million global campaign, created in-house.
Print work, which features the supermodel Kate Moss wearing "the ultimate tan", is supported by online and in-store activity.
In addition, there is a social media drive, by Karmarama, to encourage women to Tweet about the product for the chance to win a holiday. The work was created by Michael Nash and photographed by Sølve Sundsbø.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film