St Tropez "the ultimate tan" by PZ Cussons
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 03:22PM
PZ Cussons has relaunched its fake tan brand St Tropez with a £2 million global campaign, created in-house.
Print work, which features the supermodel Kate Moss wearing "the ultimate tan", is supported by online and in-store activity.
In addition, there is a social media drive, by Karmarama, to encourage women to Tweet about the product for the chance to win a holiday. The work was created by Michael Nash and photographed by Sølve Sundsbø.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Maidenhead - £36K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £34000 - £36000 per annum, Berkshire
- Media Planner/Buyer - Maternity Cover Stonor £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits, Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
- Digital Marketing Manager (B2C Financial Services) EasyWebRecruitment.com £55-65K per annum, depending on experiences + benefits + discretionary bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire