St Tropez "the ultimate tan" by PZ Cussons
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 03:22PM
PZ Cussons has relaunched its fake tan brand St Tropez with a £2 million global campaign, created in-house.
Print work, which features the supermodel Kate Moss wearing "the ultimate tan", is supported by online and in-store activity.
In addition, there is a social media drive, by Karmarama, to encourage women to Tweet about the product for the chance to win a holiday. The work was created by Michael Nash and photographed by Sølve Sundsbø.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Data Analyst Gemini Search £23000 - £27000 per annum + (depending on experience), City of London