St Tropez "the ultimate tan" by PZ Cussons
Campaign Work, Friday, 10 May 2013 03:22PM
PZ Cussons has relaunched its fake tan brand St Tropez with a £2 million global campaign, created in-house.
Print work, which features the supermodel Kate Moss wearing "the ultimate tan", is supported by online and in-store activity.
In addition, there is a social media drive, by Karmarama, to encourage women to Tweet about the product for the chance to win a holiday. The work was created by Michael Nash and photographed by Sølve Sundsbø.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool