Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
Havas Worldwide London has hired Proximity's Justin Vir as head of digital.
Vir has been creative services and operations director at Proximity for the past four years. He will lead Havas Worldwide London’s digital capability and operations across all the agency’s projects and clients.
In this newly created role, he will report into the Havas Worldwide London chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
At Proximity, Vir was a senior board member overseeing budgets, outsourcing, managing digital suppliers as well as managing the creative services department. During his time there, he was behind the integration of the agency’s on and offline processes.
Prior to Proximity, Vir was head of production at GT.
Lidstone said: "Justin is a proven force in digital operations. His arrival will strengthen our digital and integrated capabilities and build on our momentum in digital over recent years."
Vir added: "As well as working with some fantastic clients, there's a great opportunity for me to build on the strong digital capabilities [at Havas Worldwide London] and explore the creative opportunities where advertising, PR, social and digital meet."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London