Stihl "polar station" by Publicis Conseil
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 14 May 2013 04:15PM
The German power-tools manufacturer Stihl has released a TV ad as part of a campaign that also comprises press, radio and digital elements.
The spot, by Publicis Conseil, is running across French TV channels and on YouTube. It shows a group of workers in the Arctic carving an ice garden using Stihl tools.
The ad was written by Fabrice Dubois, art directed by Pascale Gayraud and directed by Hervé Plumet through Partizan Midi Minuit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire
- ECRM Specialist - Social Gaming Brand - £25-30K - London Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, Leamington Spa