Havas Media acquires data business ElisaDBI
Havas Media Group has bought the European data analytics company ElisaDBI.
The deal will enable the group’s agencies to offer their clients better collected and analysed data.
Meanwhile, Havas Worldwide London has hired Leila Bartlam, the managing director of the editing company Cut & Run, as its head of film, and Proximity’s Justin Vir as its head of digital. They will both report to the chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
Bartlam left Adam & Eve last year, shortly after its merger with DDB, to join Cut & Run.
Lidstone said: "Leila has a great track record and reputation, having set up and run the TV department at Adam & Eve, and Justin is a proven force in digital operations."
Havas Worldwide London is seeking an executive creative director after the departure of Mick Mahoney, who is joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Senior Category Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Maidenhead
- Project Director Red Sofa London £66000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Channel EMR £90000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity