Havas Media acquires data business ElisaDBI
Havas Media Group has bought the European data analytics company ElisaDBI.
The deal will enable the group’s agencies to offer their clients better collected and analysed data.
Meanwhile, Havas Worldwide London has hired Leila Bartlam, the managing director of the editing company Cut & Run, as its head of film, and Proximity’s Justin Vir as its head of digital. They will both report to the chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
Bartlam left Adam & Eve last year, shortly after its merger with DDB, to join Cut & Run.
Lidstone said: "Leila has a great track record and reputation, having set up and run the TV department at Adam & Eve, and Justin is a proven force in digital operations."
Havas Worldwide London is seeking an executive creative director after the departure of Mick Mahoney, who is joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire