Havas Media acquires data business ElisaDBI
Havas Media Group has bought the European data analytics company ElisaDBI.
The deal will enable the group’s agencies to offer their clients better collected and analysed data.
Meanwhile, Havas Worldwide London has hired Leila Bartlam, the managing director of the editing company Cut & Run, as its head of film, and Proximity’s Justin Vir as its head of digital. They will both report to the chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
Bartlam left Adam & Eve last year, shortly after its merger with DDB, to join Cut & Run.
Lidstone said: "Leila has a great track record and reputation, having set up and run the TV department at Adam & Eve, and Justin is a proven force in digital operations."
Havas Worldwide London is seeking an executive creative director after the departure of Mick Mahoney, who is joining Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers