Danone appoints Hypernaked for CRM activity
Danone, the dairy manufacturer, is to back its main brand with a CRM programme for the first time and has appointed Hypernaked to create and manage the initiative.
The agency won the brief after a five-way pitch. It has been tasked with building consumer relationships with the Danone brand via content, coupons, social and other CRM channels.
This will be the first time that Danone as a masterbrand has embarked on a CRM strategy.
Hypernaked already works with Danone on Actimel, for which it handles digital advertising.
Actimel and Activia have both recently launched their own CRM activities with the Family Wellbeing Index and the Feel Good Pledge respectively.
Joel Kirstein, the digital brand and CRM manager at Danone, said: "We appointed Hypernaked as their innovative approach to CRM, coupled with brilliant strategic thinking, demonstrated a refreshing way of solving the brief."
Ian Clark, the chief executive of Hypernaked, said: "We share a similar vision on what modern CRM should be, so it’s an exciting time to be working together."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex