Crabtree & Evelyn calls pitch for creative task
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Chemistry sessions have already taken place and a number of agencies are now gearing up for a formal pitch through Creativebrief.
The brief is for the brand’s global creative programme, although much of the focus will be on the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Campaign understands that Crabtree & Evelyn intends to appoint an agency by the end of the month.
Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn plans to concentrate on its heritage and core strength in beauty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'