Crabtree & Evelyn calls pitch for creative task
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Chemistry sessions have already taken place and a number of agencies are now gearing up for a formal pitch through Creativebrief.
The brief is for the brand’s global creative programme, although much of the focus will be on the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Campaign understands that Crabtree & Evelyn intends to appoint an agency by the end of the month.
Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn plans to concentrate on its heritage and core strength in beauty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Midweight Graphic Designer Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer Source £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Source £200 - £220 per day, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy