Crabtree & Evelyn calls pitch for creative task
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Chemistry sessions have already taken place and a number of agencies are now gearing up for a formal pitch through Creativebrief.
The brief is for the brand’s global creative programme, although much of the focus will be on the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Campaign understands that Crabtree & Evelyn intends to appoint an agency by the end of the month.
Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn plans to concentrate on its heritage and core strength in beauty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Social Media Manager Greenwich Leisure Limited Salary up to £42,991 + 8% bonus after qualifying period, London (South), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer Red Sofa London £20000 - £25000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope