Crabtree & Evelyn calls pitch for creative task
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Chemistry sessions have already taken place and a number of agencies are now gearing up for a formal pitch through Creativebrief.
The brief is for the brand’s global creative programme, although much of the focus will be on the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Campaign understands that Crabtree & Evelyn intends to appoint an agency by the end of the month.
Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn plans to concentrate on its heritage and core strength in beauty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)