Glue Isobar hires creative directors
Glue Isobar has hired Simon Clancy, an associate creative director at AKQA, in the new role of creative director and promoted two associate creative directors, Lewis Raven and Adam King, to the same position.
The appointments are part of a re-engineering of the agency’s creative function, led by the executive creative director, Nick Bailey.
Clancy, Raven and King will lead creative concepts and executions for clients. They will oversee the agency’s 23-strong creative team and report to Bailey.
At AKQA, Clancy worked on campaigns for clients such as EA Sports, Heineken and Johnnie Walker.
Raven and King have worked at Glue Isobar for seven years and eight years respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign