Glue Isobar hires creative directors
Glue Isobar has hired Simon Clancy, an associate creative director at AKQA, in the new role of creative director and promoted two associate creative directors, Lewis Raven and Adam King, to the same position.
The appointments are part of a re-engineering of the agency’s creative function, led by the executive creative director, Nick Bailey.
Clancy, Raven and King will lead creative concepts and executions for clients. They will oversee the agency’s 23-strong creative team and report to Bailey.
At AKQA, Clancy worked on campaigns for clients such as EA Sports, Heineken and Johnnie Walker.
Raven and King have worked at Glue Isobar for seven years and eight years respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City