EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
Dare will work with EE on developing and maintaining its digital properties, including its website and mobile interfaces. It is thought the brief could be extended to include social media.
The appointment follows a formal pitch process that began in January. It does not affect EE’s existing agency relationships with creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi, digital agency Poke or media agency MEC.
It is understood that the win represents a significant amount of business for the agency, which worked with EE rival Vodafone until late last year when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R added the digital business to its ad account.
An EE spokesman said: "We can confirm that EE have recently started working with Dare, who have been appointed to deliver a number of significant creative and innovative online programmes for us, to help evolve our digital brand and capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014