The Minimart wins £3m Sudocrem account
By Priyanka Mehra Dayal, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 May 2013 12:13PM
Sudocrem, the nappy rash cream brand, has appointed independent advertising agency The Minimart to its £3m UK ad account as it looks to expand the brand.
The Minimart has been briefed to use television as the primary mode of communication, with smaller initiatives on digital properties. The TV ad campaign is set to air next month and will continue to target the brand’s core audience of mums.
The media planning and buying is by TCS, who has worked with Forest Labs, Sudocrem’s parent company, for 20 years.
Recent TV ads that have run in the UK were made some time ago in the Netherlands and repurposed for the UK market.
The agency will look to grow the brand. Tim Clyde, the joint founder of The Minimart, said: "Over time we hope to demonstrate to the world that Sudocrem is a versatile brand and goes well beyond nappy rash."
For The Minimart, it is the first medicated skin care brand to join its client portfolio which include brands such as Rubicon, Maxinutrition, Yahoo, Ovaltine in Nigeria and Macmillan Cancer Support, to name a few.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London