Leagas Delaney hires Fitzsimons and Crothers
By Priyanka Mehra Dayal, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 May 2013 12:25PM
Leagas Delaney, the independent London-based agency, has hired the Irish creative duo David Fitzsimons and Peter Crothers as copywriters.
They will report into the agency’s creative director Nigel Roberts and are to work on the Patek Philippe, Ecuador Tourism, Street Invest and Stop the Traffik accounts.
Styling themselves as a creative think tank The Quacker Factory, Fitzsimons and Crothers have worked with agencies including VCCP, HDMG, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis on successful pitches for Easy-forex.com, Ancestry.com and Zoopla.co.uk.
Fitzsimons started his career at MacLaren McCann in Canada in 2005, and freelanced at agencies including Adam & Eve, DLKW Lowe, Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalfe/Y&R from 2007.
He had a stint at Hurrell Dawson Moseley & Grimmer, now Enter, between 2010 and 2012, and most recently worked on a freelance basis at Inferno.
Crothers started out as a freelance copywriter at Lida and later freelanced at VCCP Blue, HMDG, and WCRS.
Roberts said: "Dave and Pete are excellent strategic thinkers, and have craft skills beyond others with twice their experience. They will be a great addition to the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire