Shelter picks Chameleon as strategic partner for online giving
Housing and homeless charity Shelter has appointed Chameleon to work across its online giving platforms.
Chameleon was appointed without a pitch and will work with Shelter on an ongoing basis, focusing on all aspects of the digital journey, from traffic acquisition through to donor conversion and event registrations.
As part of the work, the agency will overhaul Shelter’s existing donation and event management platforms. It will also provide ongoing optimisation and conversion analysis to maximise online giving.
James Hoare, Shelter’s head of data management and insight, said: "At Shelter we place great importance on keeping pace with digital developments. We set out to work with a digital partner who could support us across the spectrum of online fundraising – influencing each step on the journey people take from first contact through to becoming a supporter."
Vicky Reeves, managing director at Chameleon, said: "Shelter are a hugely respected charity in the UK, and we’re looking forward to working in partnership with their team. Online fundraising is increasingly important for charities like Shelter, and we’ll be bringing our experience into play by focusing on both larger strategic initiatives and ongoing tactical changes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire