JWT London hires Barber as head of broadcast
JWT London has hired Laurence Barber from Mother as its head of broadcast, replacing Anthony Falco.
Barber, the head of TV at Mother, will be tasked with driving creative effectiveness across TV, branded content and digital.
With more than 20 years of experience at agencies and production companies, Barber has most recently been responsible for the creative output on Mother clients such as Ikea, Moneysupermarket.com and Stella Artois.
Before joining Mother in 2008, he worked at a number of production houses including Another Film Company. He was also a producer at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Leo Burnett.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Laurence brings a wealth of energy and experience in integrated production to JWT and we are very excited to welcome him on board."
Falco, JWT’s head of output and production, quit the agency in February after two years to join Adam & Eve/DDB as its head of integrated production. Falco had previously worked at The Moving Picture Company.
Barber will join JWT at the end of June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers