JWT London hires Barber as head of broadcast
JWT London has hired Laurence Barber from Mother as its head of broadcast, replacing Anthony Falco.
Barber, the head of TV at Mother, will be tasked with driving creative effectiveness across TV, branded content and digital.
With more than 20 years of experience at agencies and production companies, Barber has most recently been responsible for the creative output on Mother clients such as Ikea, Moneysupermarket.com and Stella Artois.
Before joining Mother in 2008, he worked at a number of production houses including Another Film Company. He was also a producer at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Leo Burnett.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT London, said: "Laurence brings a wealth of energy and experience in integrated production to JWT and we are very excited to welcome him on board."
Falco, JWT’s head of output and production, quit the agency in February after two years to join Adam & Eve/DDB as its head of integrated production. Falco had previously worked at The Moving Picture Company.
Barber will join JWT at the end of June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%