campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Delivery Hero, the international network of online food delivery services, has contacted London agencies about a pan-European brief to advertise its websites. The company, which owns sites including Hungryhouse.co.uk, is thought to have made the approaches via its Berlin headquarters.
BETC London, Creature London, M&C Saatchi and The Brooklyn Brothers have made the shortlist for the Tata Global Beverages brand Tetley. Dare, the incumbent, is not repitching. The review is being handled by Oystercatchers.
Molson Coors’ pitch for its Indian-themed Cobra brand has reached an interesting stage. The incumbent, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, is not repitching – but CHI & Partners, JWT, Karmarama and VCCP are all vying for the business.
Agencies are finding that the global advertising review for the luxury cosmetics company Crabtree & Evelyn is moving at a suitably smooth pace. After tissue meetings, three agencies have been selected to proceed to the pitch stage. Creativebrief is managing the process, and the competing shops can expect a result by the end of next week.
There have been some tasty media pitches recently, none more so than Burger King, which is now in its final stages. The incumbent, Initiative, is waiting for news alongside the challenger Starcom MediaVest Group. A result is expected imminently.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath