Now picks up Freesat advertising business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 08:00AM
Freesat, the satellite TV service, has appointed Now to handle its ad account.
The shop won the business after a pitch that involved agencies including the incumbent, VCCP.
Now will develop a campaign to promote Freesat’s offer in a market that has become increasingly competitive due to the launch of YouView and Freeview’s significant marketing spend.
Freesat, a joint venture between ITV and the BBC, spends £2 million on media a year, according to Nielsen.
Last year, it launched the Freetime box, which offers new on-demand programming and archive features.
Paul Gilshan, Freesat’s marketing director, said: "It has been an exciting process, with some great ideas brought to the table. Now’s energy and creativity impressed us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London