Sage by Heston Blumenthal hires MBA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:05AM
Sage by Heston Blumenthal, a new range of appliances from the celebrity chef, has appointed MBA to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency, which won the business following a pitch, will focus on creating communications with an emphasis on digital, social media and web content.
Sage, which is backed by the Breville Group, is a range of tea makers, coffee machines, blenders and juicers.
Media buying on the account will be handled by Davies Prince.
Tim Hossack, the managing director of Sage Appliances, said: "We were impressed with the creative talent within MBA, as well as their ability to execute campaigns and deliver results.
"Their team is very much an extension of our in-house operation and we will work in collaboration with them."
Earlier this month, Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, hired MBA to handle its creative account as it looks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency