Sage by Heston Blumenthal hires MBA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:05AM
Sage by Heston Blumenthal, a new range of appliances from the celebrity chef, has appointed MBA to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency, which won the business following a pitch, will focus on creating communications with an emphasis on digital, social media and web content.
Sage, which is backed by the Breville Group, is a range of tea makers, coffee machines, blenders and juicers.
Media buying on the account will be handled by Davies Prince.
Tim Hossack, the managing director of Sage Appliances, said: "We were impressed with the creative talent within MBA, as well as their ability to execute campaigns and deliver results.
"Their team is very much an extension of our in-house operation and we will work in collaboration with them."
Earlier this month, Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, hired MBA to handle its creative account as it looks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business