Sage by Heston Blumenthal hires MBA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:05AM
Sage by Heston Blumenthal, a new range of appliances from the celebrity chef, has appointed MBA to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency, which won the business following a pitch, will focus on creating communications with an emphasis on digital, social media and web content.
Sage, which is backed by the Breville Group, is a range of tea makers, coffee machines, blenders and juicers.
Media buying on the account will be handled by Davies Prince.
Tim Hossack, the managing director of Sage Appliances, said: "We were impressed with the creative talent within MBA, as well as their ability to execute campaigns and deliver results.
"Their team is very much an extension of our in-house operation and we will work in collaboration with them."
Earlier this month, Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, hired MBA to handle its creative account as it looks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London