Sage by Heston Blumenthal hires MBA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:05AM
Sage by Heston Blumenthal, a new range of appliances from the celebrity chef, has appointed MBA to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency, which won the business following a pitch, will focus on creating communications with an emphasis on digital, social media and web content.
Sage, which is backed by the Breville Group, is a range of tea makers, coffee machines, blenders and juicers.
Media buying on the account will be handled by Davies Prince.
Tim Hossack, the managing director of Sage Appliances, said: "We were impressed with the creative talent within MBA, as well as their ability to execute campaigns and deliver results.
"Their team is very much an extension of our in-house operation and we will work in collaboration with them."
Earlier this month, Fairfx.com, the online foreign exchange service, hired MBA to handle its creative account as it looks to compete with rivals like Travelex.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel