Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency