Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity