Mondelez shifts global Halls brief from JWT to W&K
Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
The account moves from JWT, whose London outpost handled the European business. The agency decided to resign the entire global business after being sacked from the European account.
The move marks the end of JWT’s 40-year relationship with Cadbury, which was acquired by Mondelez in 2009. Agency staff were informed in an email from Bob Jeffrey, JWT's global chief executive officer, yesterday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films