PhotoBox launches TV ad campaign for Father's Day
By Priyanka Mehra Dayal, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 04:09PM
PhotoBox, an online digital photo service company, has launched a television advertising campaign to coincide with Father's Day next month.
The campaign went live over the weekend across key channels in the UK and France.
There are two versions of the ad, titled "come see more", each featuring different discounts and offers on PhotoBox’s personalised gift products, such as smartphone cases, calendars and mugs.
The 20-second ads will air during primetime shows on channels such as E4 and Sky1 and the campaign is aimed at women aged 25 to 49, PhotoBox’s core audience.
Wordley Production Partners, the film production company, Stephen Judge, the director and copy writer, and Angie Williams, the art director, created the television campaign.
They were briefed to spread awareness of Photobox's Father’s Day promotions with the intention of capitalising on one of the company’s peak revenue-generating occasions.
MNC was responsible for media buying and planning of the campaign.
Lee Farrer, the marketing director at PhotoBox, said: "At PhotoBox we are always looking to go bigger and better, and Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity to kick off a new campaign, as it's a time when we want to share and showcase precious moments in a meaningful way."
The first version of the ad ends on a promotion around the personalised smartphone case, while the second ad signs off with discounts on personalised mugs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London