campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
Planning director, Saatchi & Saatchi
Since joining Saatchi & Saatchi in 2008, 25-year-old Gibson has had quite an impact. After leaving University of Oxford, where he studied chemistry, he joined the agency’s graduate programme and was offered a job as a planner.
Gibson has played a key role in some of Saatchis’ best campaigns of recent years, including the award-winning "welcome home" work for T-Mobile, the Wall’s bulldog activity and the Mattessons "Hank Marvin" campaign.
Richard Huntington, Saatchis’ director of strategy, says: "Still significantly shy of 30, Tom is a planning legend in the making. He is the architect of the thinking behind some of our very best work and is a ruthless business thinker, an inspired brand planner and quite handy at comms strategy too.
"Not to mention he has an easy gravitas that disguises his youth and the best beard in Saatchi & Saatchi. Watch this man."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London