campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
Senior planner, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Famed for her karaoke skills at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Grant, 28, has been at the agency for two-and-a-half years, working on accounts including Danone, Revlon and Lloyds TSB, for which she picked up a 2012 Marketing Excellence Award.
She picks out communication as her key skill: "Planners can sometimes hide themselves away and then appear with ‘the answer’. That’s not the way I like to work – I like to bring people along with my thinking."
"Ellie’s a superstar," RKCR/Y&R’s chief executive, Ben Kay, says. "She’s got gravitas, intuition and a passion for planning that not only produces great work but also builds strong relationships across both clients and the rest of the agency."
Grant’s goals include working her way up to planning director level and helping to train people up on accounts she has worked on.
She started at M&C Saatchi, where she worked on campaigns such as the launch of NatWest’s "helpful banking" positioning. She’s getting married in the summer – and, yes, there will be karaoke at the wedding.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views