In association with
Sky Living "Insta-Model" by Jam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
Dannii Minogue is fronting a social media competition, created by Jam, to promote the latest series of the reality show Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model, which is being shown on Sky Living. As part of the Insta-Model competition, Minogue and Elle Macpherson, who are both judges on Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model, ask viewers to take pictures of themselves that conform to certain themes – fierce, pout and "selfie" – and upload the images onto the social networking sites Instagram and Twitter. The public will then be able to vote on Twitter for their choice. The work was created by Ben Da Costa and Ian Gambier.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films