O2 calls business-to-business ad review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:55AM
O2 has called a review of its business-to-business advertising account.
Agencies have been approached about a pitch for the business, with ISBA advising O2 in the initial stages of the process.
The account is currently handled by TMP, but the telecoms brand is believed to be talking to several agencies ahead of a pitch.
VCCP, the incumbent on the main O2 brand account, is unaffected by the business-to-business review. ZenithOptimedia, O2's media agency, is also unaffected.
An O2 spokesman said: "We are currently in the process of running a request for proposal for marketing campaigns within the B2B area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires