O2 calls business-to-business ad review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:55AM
O2 has called a review of its business-to-business advertising account.
Agencies have been approached about a pitch for the business, with ISBA advising O2 in the initial stages of the process.
The account is currently handled by TMP, but the telecoms brand is believed to be talking to several agencies ahead of a pitch.
VCCP, the incumbent on the main O2 brand account, is unaffected by the business-to-business review. ZenithOptimedia, O2's media agency, is also unaffected.
An O2 spokesman said: "We are currently in the process of running a request for proposal for marketing campaigns within the B2B area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign