O2 calls business-to-business ad review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:55AM
O2 has called a review of its business-to-business advertising account.
Agencies have been approached about a pitch for the business, with ISBA advising O2 in the initial stages of the process.
The account is currently handled by TMP, but the telecoms brand is believed to be talking to several agencies ahead of a pitch.
VCCP, the incumbent on the main O2 brand account, is unaffected by the business-to-business review. ZenithOptimedia, O2's media agency, is also unaffected.
An O2 spokesman said: "We are currently in the process of running a request for proposal for marketing campaigns within the B2B area."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity