Arena hires G2 Joshua's Hui as head of strategy
Arena has hired Bobby Hui, the executive planning director at G2 Joshua, as its first chief strategy officer, completing the senior line-up at the media agency.
In his new role, Hui will be charged with developing Arena’s strategic direction, working on integrated activity for existing clients such as Domino’s Pizza, Eurostar and Betfair, as well as new-business pitches.
Before joining G2 Joshua in August 2010, Hui was the executive planning director at Nitro.
His career also includes a stint as the head of planning at Saatchi & Saatchi from 2005 to 2007, and a year as the director of advertising for Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East at Coca-Cola.
Pedro Avery, who was promoted to chief executive from managing director at Arena earlier this month, said: "Hui will be the linchpin of Arena’s new strategic direction. He’s a sharp and hugely experienced strategist who operates at the cutting edge of digital and tech integration.
"He’ll not only help us get even closer to the full customer journey – he’ll also lead from the front strategically, benefiting our client base, new-business prospects and the internal Arena team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London