Weight Watchers UK reviews digital account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
Weight Watchers UK is reviewing its digital media account after splitting from the incumbent, Razorfish.
The UK review follows one in the US, where Razorfish also holds the digital account.
Oystercatchers is thought to be handling the UK review, which covers digital media buying and analytics.
Razorfish has worked with Weight Watchers for seven years and has helped to develop a digital platform for followers of the weight-loss programme.
The incumbents on Weight Watchers’ advertising and offline media accounts, Saatchi & Saatchi and OMD UK, are unaffected by the review.
However, OMD is thought to be pitching for the digital account.
Megan Harris, the media business director at Razorfish, said: "Although we wish Weight Watchers well for the future, we have declined to repitch for the business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account