Weight Watchers UK reviews digital account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
Weight Watchers UK is reviewing its digital media account after splitting from the incumbent, Razorfish.
The UK review follows one in the US, where Razorfish also holds the digital account.
Oystercatchers is thought to be handling the UK review, which covers digital media buying and analytics.
Razorfish has worked with Weight Watchers for seven years and has helped to develop a digital platform for followers of the weight-loss programme.
The incumbents on Weight Watchers’ advertising and offline media accounts, Saatchi & Saatchi and OMD UK, are unaffected by the review.
However, OMD is thought to be pitching for the digital account.
Megan Harris, the media business director at Razorfish, said: "Although we wish Weight Watchers well for the future, we have declined to repitch for the business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London