In association with
Expedia "travel yourself interesting" by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 30 May 2013 08:00AM
The online travel agent Expedia is launching a campaign, created by Ogilvy & Mather, under the premise that travelling will make you more interesting. Two TV spots are being released as part of the campaign. One shows an office worker jealously watching a colleague regale his boss with his travel experiences as he becomes isolated through his lack of holiday plans. The TV ads, which will also be shown on rooftop cinemas across London, will be supported by press, online and social media activity throughout June and July. The work was written by Simon Lotze, art directed by Miguel Nunes and directed by Frank Todaro through Moxie Pictures. Post-production was by Framestore, with audio post-production by Wave.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires