JAA wins media duties for Organic Milk Suppliers Coop
John Ayling and Associates has been awarded the media planning and buying business for the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, previously handled by PHD.
Formed in 1994, the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative is run by farmers for farmers. It claims to be the UK's longest established 100% organic dairy cooperative.
The appointment of John Ayling and Associates comes ahead of a nationwide promotion for the company focussed on the production of organic milk and ingredients, mainly through more than £1 million spend in outdoor and digital ads.
JAA has also won the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority previously handled by Initiative, and business for Prudential Ride London cycling events this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Manager - Fashion - London - £200 a day Digital Gurus £150 - £200 per day, London
- Charismatic PR Account Executive Required! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Benefits, Manchester
- Complience and Risk Manager BBC £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London