Yamaha Music "silent sessions" by Man & Hatchet
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 04 June 2013 09:35AM
Yamaha Music has released the second online film from its "silent sessions" campaign. Following Jamie Cullum’s appearance in an ad for the brand, the classical pianist HJ Lim stars in the latest execution, which promotes Yamaha’s new silent upright pianos. The spot shows Lim playing piano on the deck of a barge in London in the early hours of the morning. It was created by Rob Wakefield at Man & Hatchet and directed by Giles Smith through Holster Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart