The Red Brick Road bolsters team
By Priyanka Mehra Dayal, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 June 2013 11:06AM
The Red Brick Road (TRBR) has appointed Tom Skinner as its senior creative and Jess Little as a senior copywriter.
The new hires form part of the agency’s efforts to bolster the 10-strong creative department.
Skinner and Little will be responsible for working across the agency’s client portfolio, including its Jagermeister, Magners, Suzuki, Thinkbox, Experian and ADT accounts.
Skinner most recently worked as creative director at satellite agency CHI/Team News, developing brand campaigns for The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
Prior to that, he worked at CHI with clients including Argos and British Gas, as well as Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk's award-winning ITV sponsorship of 'The X Factor', and has worked at Lowe and Partners.
Richard Megson, TRBR creative director ,said: "We’ve been after Tom ever since we worked with him at CHI. He’s one of those rare animals who can produce a cracking TV ad as well as some truly innovative digital ideas. His work speaks for itself."
Meanwhile, Little joins TRBR with more than 12 years' experience across agencies including VCCP, BMF Sydney and Publicis Chemistry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014