Phil Georgiadis to chair Campaign Media Awards judging 2013
Phil Georgiadis, chairman of Walker Media, will take the lead role as chairman of the judges for this year's Campaign Media Awards.
Georgiadis will lead a team of industry judges that will select the best media campaigns from the past twelve months in the annual awards, held on 20th November at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Categories at this year’s prestigious industry event include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
Georgiadis said: "I am thrilled to be chairing the judges of this year's Campaign Media Awards. Identifying the people and the ideas that are genuinely making a difference to the advertising economy from both the agency and owner world's will be a privilege. And I am excited to watch the juries at work too."
His media career started as a trainee television buyer at Benton & Bowles in 1983. He then worked at Ray Morgan and Partners before moving to Wight Collins Rutherford Scott, where he became executive media director in 1990 and vice chairman in 1993.
In 1995, he became chief executive of Initiative Media London before becoming a founder partner in Walker Media in 1997. He became chairman in 2007.
For more information and to enter the Campaign Media Awards 2013 visit campaignmediaawards.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London