Mother at the Trampery hosts Duke of York ahead of expansion
Prince Andrew will chair talks at Mother at the Trampery today as the start-up seeks to expand across the capital.
From 5pm to 7pm today, the Clerkenwell-based space will play host to bankers, academics and other guests, for a series of talks hosted by the Duke of York.
The aim of the gathering is to draw attention to the opportunities that Mother at the Trampery is providing for big and small companies to work together in Tech City and, according to Mother partner Dylan Williams, "help the one area of British business that is showing double-digit growth at the moment".
The talks come as Mother at the Trampery plans to open two new offices across London. One office will be in London Fields and will be a joint endeavour with Hackney Community College. The other will be in Old Street. An exact date for the two new launches was not given to Campaign.
Mother at The Trampery is a joint venture between Mother and co-working business The Trampery, which launched in April and provides a space for start-ups and blue-chip companies to work together.
The venture works by asking big businesses to pay annual membership fees to get exclusive access to the building and, in turn, subsidising the space for start-ups.
Prince Andrew has been a patron of the Trampery since its launch and, in March, made a solo visit to Tech City after the Queen pulled out due to illness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London