Bacardi eyes digital consolidation
Bacardi is looking to consolidate the digital advertising account for its biggest brands into a single agency.
The company is seeking a shop to work on Grey Goose, Dewar’s, Bombay Sapphire and Martini, as well as Bacardi itself, in the UK.
Six agencies were invited to tissue meetings, but that list has been narrowed down to three or four. They will be briefed on 7 June ahead of a pitch. The intermediary arm of ISBA is aiding the process.
Previously, Bacardi brands have been handled by separate agencies. Rapp has worked on Bacardi digital campaigns since 2010.
Bacardi has switched the focus of its digital strategy from websites towards social media.
News of the digital contest comes after Bacardi kicked off a pan-European media
review last week.
Bacardi could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire