Phil Georgiadis to lead Campaign Media jury
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 June 2013 08:00AM
Phil Georgiadis, the chairman of Walker Media, will be the chairman of the judges at this year's Campaign Media Awards.
Georgiadis will lead a team of industry judges that will select the best media campaigns from the past 12 months. The annual awards will be held on 20 November at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Categories at this year’s event include Sales Team of the Year for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
Georgiadis said: "Identifying the people and the ideas that are genuinely making a difference to the advertising economy from both the agency and owner worlds will be a privilege."
For more information and to enter the 2013 awards, visit campaignmediaawards.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London