Rockstar seeks UK agency
Energy drink brand Rockstar is looking for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
The brand, which is distributed in the UK by Iron Bru manufacturer AG Barr, has held chemistry meetings with around four agencies and is now in the process of beginning a formal pitch. Creativebrief is understood to be running the process.
It is thought that Rockstar is seeking to emulate Foster’s success by creating a digital campaign focused around branded content – except instead of using comedy like Fosters, Rockstar would align itself to music content.
Rockstar was created in 2001 in the US and sponsors a number of extreme sports athletes there – such as BMX and motocross riders – as well as models. In the UK, Rockstar, for which AG Barr acquired the distribution rights in 2007, it pits itself against brands such as Relentless.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London