BETC Paris appoints Nilsson as creative director
Filip Nilsson, the former chairman and creative director of Swedish agency Forsman & Bodenfors, will join BETC Paris as a creative director in September.
Nilsson, who won 69 Lions in Cannes in his 20 years at Forsman & Bodenfors, is a digital specialist whose work for clients such as Ikea led to the agency being named world’s best digital agency in 2011 by the Gunn Report.
He will work on French and international accounts at Havas-owned BETC, with a broader role to aid the global development of the agency, which launched BETC London in 2011 and is seeking to expand into the US and Brazil.
Nilsson will report to Rémi Babinet, the chairman and global creative director of BETC, and to Stephane Xiberras, the chief executive and chief creative officer.
He resigned his creative directorship at Forsman & Bodenfors last summer, but remained as chairman. He is now on holiday until joining BETC in the autumn.
BETC is the global creative agency for Evian, and recently created the "baby & me" spot which has had 53 million views on YouTube.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London