Nando's appoints 101 to global brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 June 2013 10:26AM
Nando's, the Portuguese-themed restaurant chain, has appointed 101 to a global brand consultancy brief.
The independent agency will work with Nando's on ensuring that its brand is consistent as the chicken restaurant expands into new markets.
101’s appointment will not impact on 18 Feet & Rising’s relationship with Nando’s. 18 Feet was appointed in April to handle the restaurant brand’s £2 million UK advertising account.
Nando’s opened its first restaurant in South Africa in 1987 and is now in seven markets, including Australia, Canada, Malaysia and the US.
Paul Appleton, Nando’s marketing director, said: "Ours is an exceptionally charismatic brand, held dearly in its key markets. 101 are helping us to create a common brand definition for our colleagues and partners everywhere to draw inspiration from."
Laurence Green, the founding partner of 101, said: "Nando’s is a genuinely great company crackling with enthusiasm for its product and brand. We’re delighted to be helping them on their journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London