Whitcombe returns to Lida as operations chief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 June 2013 08:00AM
Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Her appointment completes the agency’s first executive board: a ten-strong team led by the chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath, and the managing director, Victoria Fox, who joined in March.
Whitcombe returns to Lida after less than a year at BBH.
Before she was promoted to deputy managing director at Lida in 2011, she was its client services director.
Heath said: "Louise’s fantastic track record on strategic client service leadership, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of Lida’s offering and ambitions, will ensure she is the perfect final touch to our first executive board as the agency prepares to scale up to service an ever-growing list of large brand accounts and also looks at building on its UK success overseas."
Lida’s clients include Boots, Ikea and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control