Whitcombe returns to Lida as operations chief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 June 2013 08:00AM
Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Her appointment completes the agency’s first executive board: a ten-strong team led by the chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath, and the managing director, Victoria Fox, who joined in March.
Whitcombe returns to Lida after less than a year at BBH.
Before she was promoted to deputy managing director at Lida in 2011, she was its client services director.
Heath said: "Louise’s fantastic track record on strategic client service leadership, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of Lida’s offering and ambitions, will ensure she is the perfect final touch to our first executive board as the agency prepares to scale up to service an ever-growing list of large brand accounts and also looks at building on its UK success overseas."
Lida’s clients include Boots, Ikea and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers