Whitcombe returns to Lida as operations chief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 June 2013 08:00AM
Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Her appointment completes the agency’s first executive board: a ten-strong team led by the chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath, and the managing director, Victoria Fox, who joined in March.
Whitcombe returns to Lida after less than a year at BBH.
Before she was promoted to deputy managing director at Lida in 2011, she was its client services director.
Heath said: "Louise’s fantastic track record on strategic client service leadership, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of Lida’s offering and ambitions, will ensure she is the perfect final touch to our first executive board as the agency prepares to scale up to service an ever-growing list of large brand accounts and also looks at building on its UK success overseas."
Lida’s clients include Boots, Ikea and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'