Whitcombe returns to Lida as operations chief
Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Her appointment completes the agency’s first executive board: a ten-strong team led by the chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath, and the managing director, Victoria Fox, who joined in March.
Whitcombe returns to Lida after less than a year at BBH.
Before she was promoted to deputy managing director at Lida in 2011, she was its client services director.
Heath said: "Louise’s fantastic track record on strategic client service leadership, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of Lida’s offering and ambitions, will ensure she is the perfect final touch to our first executive board as the agency prepares to scale up to service an ever-growing list of large brand accounts and also looks at building on its UK success overseas."
Lida’s clients include Boots, Ikea and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014