Whitcombe returns to Lida as operations chief
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 June 2013 08:00AM
Lida has rehired its former deputy managing director Louise Whitcombe, the CRM director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, as its first chief operating officer.
Her appointment completes the agency’s first executive board: a ten-strong team led by the chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath, and the managing director, Victoria Fox, who joined in March.
Whitcombe returns to Lida after less than a year at BBH.
Before she was promoted to deputy managing director at Lida in 2011, she was its client services director.
Heath said: "Louise’s fantastic track record on strategic client service leadership, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of Lida’s offering and ambitions, will ensure she is the perfect final touch to our first executive board as the agency prepares to scale up to service an ever-growing list of large brand accounts and also looks at building on its UK success overseas."
Lida’s clients include Boots, Ikea and Virgin Holidays.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire