LMFM scoops Unilever margarine digital task
Lean Mean Fighting Machine has picked up a global digital brief from Unilever, the owner of Flora, to promote the margarine category.
Activity will include the creation of an online cooking show and a website, and the management of social media channels.
LMFM will also work with Google and Unilever’s margarine team to tackle myths about the category and promote its benefits.
LMFM won the brief after a competitive pitch.
Work will launch in five markets this summer before rolling out globally as part of an ongoing initiative to grow the margarine category.
Tom Bazeley, a managing partner at LMFM, said a "breadcrumb trail of content" would take users from search on a "journey through many different parts of the category story".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London