AA's Rosemary Michael handed MBE in Queen's birthday honours
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:30AM
Rosemary Michael, the administrator of the Advertising Association's Media Business Course, has been awarded an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours.
Now in its 50th year, the course has been attended by more than 6,000 delegates.
Alumni include Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Sir John Hegarty, the former Labour minister Lord Carter of Barnes, and Global Radio’s group chief executive Stephen Miron.
Tim Lefroy, the chief executive at the Advertising Association said: "We are so proud that Rosemary’s tireless efforts and consummate skills in masterminding the AA's Media Business Course have been recognised in this way.
"Rosemary’s contributions have had an incalculable benefit to our world class media, advertiser and agency sectors. She has played a huge role in making UK advertising the very best in the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned