AA's Rosemary Michael handed MBE in Queen's birthday honours
Rosemary Michael, the administrator of the Advertising Association's Media Business Course, has been awarded an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours.
Now in its 50th year, the course has been attended by more than 6,000 delegates.
Alumni include Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Sir John Hegarty, the former Labour minister Lord Carter of Barnes, and Global Radio’s group chief executive Stephen Miron.
Tim Lefroy, the chief executive at the Advertising Association said: "We are so proud that Rosemary’s tireless efforts and consummate skills in masterminding the AA's Media Business Course have been recognised in this way.
"Rosemary’s contributions have had an incalculable benefit to our world class media, advertiser and agency sectors. She has played a huge role in making UK advertising the very best in the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Motion Graphics Designer Premier Media £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Interim Brand Manager Barclay Meade £200 - £300 per day, London
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool