AA's Rosemary Michael handed MBE in Queen's birthday honours
Rosemary Michael, the administrator of the Advertising Association's Media Business Course, has been awarded an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours.
Now in its 50th year, the course has been attended by more than 6,000 delegates.
Alumni include Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Sir John Hegarty, the former Labour minister Lord Carter of Barnes, and Global Radio’s group chief executive Stephen Miron.
Tim Lefroy, the chief executive at the Advertising Association said: "We are so proud that Rosemary’s tireless efforts and consummate skills in masterminding the AA's Media Business Course have been recognised in this way.
"Rosemary’s contributions have had an incalculable benefit to our world class media, advertiser and agency sectors. She has played a huge role in making UK advertising the very best in the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Senior Planner / Buyer or Junior Account Manager - Media Agency - Branding Clients Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North East England
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £42000 per annum, Farringdon
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office