Campaign launches Live@Cannes blog
Campaign UK has teamed up with Campaign Asia, Marketing and PR Week US to launch Live@Cannes, a live blog of the Cannes Lions festival 2013.
Live@Cannes is a dedicated international blog, updated around the clock to bring you all the news, winners, gossip and parties from this year’s Cannes festival.
It is optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet, and run a Haymarket team from around the world and on the ground at Cannes.
Danny Rogers, the editor of Campaign UK and editor in chief of the Brand Republic Group, said: "With brands such as Campaign, PRWeek and Marketing, Haymarket's Brand Republic Group is the leading provider of content to the marcoms sector worldwide.
"Our teams around the world are collaborating closely for Live@Cannes – to provide a constant stream of coverage from the biggest creative festival.
"As well as the advertising elite, Cannes increasingly attracts the wider creative and communications sector internationally, and we have launched our live blog to ensure advertising and comms professionals stay on top of all the news and opinion, all the time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Manager - Boutique Agency NG Digital Marketing up to c £40k, Central London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- De Beers searches for digital agency