Campaign launches Live@Cannes blog
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 16 June 2013 08:30AM
Campaign UK has teamed up with Campaign Asia, Marketing and PR Week US to launch Live@Cannes, a live blog of the Cannes Lions festival 2013.
Live@Cannes is a dedicated international blog, updated around the clock to bring you all the news, winners, gossip and parties from this year’s Cannes festival.
It is optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet, and run a Haymarket team from around the world and on the ground at Cannes.
Danny Rogers, the editor of Campaign UK and editor in chief of the Brand Republic Group, said: "With brands such as Campaign, PRWeek and Marketing, Haymarket's Brand Republic Group is the leading provider of content to the marcoms sector worldwide.
"Our teams around the world are collaborating closely for Live@Cannes – to provide a constant stream of coverage from the biggest creative festival.
"As well as the advertising elite, Cannes increasingly attracts the wider creative and communications sector internationally, and we have launched our live blog to ensure advertising and comms professionals stay on top of all the news and opinion, all the time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager VMA Group Up to £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager Bray Leino £Competitive (depending on experience), Devon / Barnstaple, Devon / Bristol, City of Bristol / Filleigh, Devon
- Digital Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager VMA Group £55,000 + bonuses + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Stopgap £36000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign