Campaign launches Live@Cannes blog
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 16 June 2013 08:30AM
Campaign UK has teamed up with Campaign Asia, Marketing and PR Week US to launch Live@Cannes, a live blog of the Cannes Lions festival 2013.
Live@Cannes is a dedicated international blog, updated around the clock to bring you all the news, winners, gossip and parties from this year’s Cannes festival.
It is optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet, and run a Haymarket team from around the world and on the ground at Cannes.
Danny Rogers, the editor of Campaign UK and editor in chief of the Brand Republic Group, said: "With brands such as Campaign, PRWeek and Marketing, Haymarket's Brand Republic Group is the leading provider of content to the marcoms sector worldwide.
"Our teams around the world are collaborating closely for Live@Cannes – to provide a constant stream of coverage from the biggest creative festival.
"As well as the advertising elite, Cannes increasingly attracts the wider creative and communications sector internationally, and we have launched our live blog to ensure advertising and comms professionals stay on top of all the news and opinion, all the time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers