Campaign launches Live@Cannes blog
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Sunday, 16 June 2013 08:30AM
Campaign UK has teamed up with Campaign Asia, Marketing and PR Week US to launch Live@Cannes, a live blog of the Cannes Lions festival 2013.
Live@Cannes is a dedicated international blog, updated around the clock to bring you all the news, winners, gossip and parties from this year’s Cannes festival.
It is optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet, and run a Haymarket team from around the world and on the ground at Cannes.
Danny Rogers, the editor of Campaign UK and editor in chief of the Brand Republic Group, said: "With brands such as Campaign, PRWeek and Marketing, Haymarket's Brand Republic Group is the leading provider of content to the marcoms sector worldwide.
"Our teams around the world are collaborating closely for Live@Cannes – to provide a constant stream of coverage from the biggest creative festival.
"As well as the advertising elite, Cannes increasingly attracts the wider creative and communications sector internationally, and we have launched our live blog to ensure advertising and comms professionals stay on top of all the news and opinion, all the time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media