Campaign launches Live@Cannes blog
Campaign UK has teamed up with Campaign Asia, Marketing and PR Week US to launch Live@Cannes, a live blog of the Cannes Lions festival 2013.
Live@Cannes is a dedicated international blog, updated around the clock to bring you all the news, winners, gossip and parties from this year’s Cannes festival.
It is optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet, and run a Haymarket team from around the world and on the ground at Cannes.
Danny Rogers, the editor of Campaign UK and editor in chief of the Brand Republic Group, said: "With brands such as Campaign, PRWeek and Marketing, Haymarket's Brand Republic Group is the leading provider of content to the marcoms sector worldwide.
"Our teams around the world are collaborating closely for Live@Cannes – to provide a constant stream of coverage from the biggest creative festival.
"As well as the advertising elite, Cannes increasingly attracts the wider creative and communications sector internationally, and we have launched our live blog to ensure advertising and comms professionals stay on top of all the news and opinion, all the time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- International PR and Communications Manager - FTC 9 months Brand Recruitment £46000 per annum + excellent benefits , Cambridgeshire
- Join the Blue Skies Clientside Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account