Bogle becomes second BBH founder to be knighted
Nigel Bogle, the co-founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, was knighted in the Queen's Birthday Honours list on Saturday.
Bogle’s knighthood follows that of fellow BBH co-founder Sir John Hegarty in 2007.
Following the sale of the remainder of BBH to Publicis Groupe last July, Bogle, alongside Hegarty, took the title of founding partner.
Since the deal, Bogle has worked four days a week at the agency. He will drop down to three days a week for the final year and then leave BBH, with Hegarty, in 2014.
Bogle is a supporter of BBH’s Roundhouse Initiative, which helps students from diverse backgrounds get into advertising, and The Ideas Foundation, which helps disadvantaged young people acquire skills in the creative industries.
BBH, which was founded in 1982 and sold a minority stake to Publicis Groupe 13 years ago, donates 1 per cent of company profits to charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Periscope Recruitment LLP £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Media Officer - Health and Research British Heart Foundation c£27,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands