CANNES 2013: UK gets 17 Media Lions nods
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 June 2013 10:52AM
UK agencies, clients and media owners have received 17 shortlisted entries in the contest for the Cannes Media Lions, four fewer than last year.
Leading the way are Maxus and OMD UK, each with two nominations. Maxus for its work on the Mercedes A-Class in the Best Use of Screens and Car & Automotives categories, and OMD for its McDonald’s Olympics work in Best Use of Screens and its Doritos activity in the Audio category.
Other nominated agencies are Carat, DLKW Lowe, Grand Visual, Gravity Road, JWT London, Lowe & Partners London, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare, M2M and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Also nominated for their own entries, not through agencies, were Google for its Google+ activity on the Best Use of Special Events and Stunt/Live Advertising list and TopShop in the Best Use of Social Media category.
Cannes Media Lions winners are announced tomorrow evening from 6pm (7pm Cannes time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London