CANNES 2013: UK receives four nominations in new innovation category
The first ever Innovation Lions shortlist includes four nominations for UK work, with R/GA London, Google Creative Lab London, AKQA London and SapientNitro London all getting one nomination each
R/GA London is nominated for its visual news feed for Getty Images, AKQA London is nominated for its Nike + Kinect Training work for Nike, and SapientNitro for its "tech ball" for Standard Chartered Bank.
Meanwhile, Google Creative Lab is nominated for its "web lab", which brought the Science Museum in London to live through the Chrome browser.
The US also received four nominations in the Innovation Lions category, which was introduced by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity this year.
Niantic Labs@Google San Francisco, The Barbarian Group New York, De-De New York and Ogilvy New York were all included in the innovations shortlist.
Other countries with more than one nomination include Brazil with three and Japan and Poland with two each.
The winners of the Innovation Lions will be announced tomorrow evening (18 June).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London