CANNES 2013: O&M London gets 12 nominations in press shortlist
Ogilvy & Mather London picked up 12 of the UK's 15 nominations in the Print Lions, with the agency's work for the travel website Expedia being nominated eight times.
Eight Expedia ads showing holiday messages on airline baggage tags in the style of airport codes, including "FAC TOR TEN" and "WSH EWE WRE ERE", are in with a chance of winning a Lion in the Travel, Transport & Tourism category.
Meanwhile, three pieces of O&M London’s work for Amnesty International, including "firing squad", "brutality" and "condom", have been shortlisted in the Fundraising & Appeals category.
Adam & Eve/DDB got three nominations for its "city emergency break" work for Volkswagen in the Other Vehicles, Auto Products & Services category.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London was also nominated in the Publications & Media category for its "Maggiemite" ad for The Guardian comparing the former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to the vegetable extract spread.
The print winners will be announced on Wednesday June 19 at the awards ceremony, which begins at 7.30pm Cannes time (6.30pm UK time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London