Muller Amore to sponsor Channel 4's First Dates
Müller Dairy's recently relaunched Amore yoghurts will sponsor Channel 4's new documentary series 'First Dates'.
The six-week partnership is the first TV sponsorship for Müller’s Amore brand, and will kick off at 9pm on Thursday 20 June, when ‘First Dates’ airs.
Sponsorship idents have been created by VCCP, while the Channel 4 group partnership manager Andy Moore and MediaCom associate director Andy Monks brokered the deal.
The idents for the show about the pleasures and pitfalls of modern dating are inspired by the product’s name, which means "love" in Italian.
The idents depict a woman enjoying the thick and creamy yoghurt and feature the strapline, "Love at first taste".
There are three versions – a 15-second ident, as well as ten-second and five-second idents.
Michael Inpong, the marketing and R&D director at Müller Dairy, said: "The sensual imagery works as the ideal partnership for a show all about the thrills of modern dating and the passion of falling in love."
Off-air activation includes sponsorship of the ‘First Dates’ website, which will be available via Channel4.com.
Meanwhile, Rob Ramsey, the partnership leader at Channel 4, said: "The Amore brand and this exciting new programme format share a clear thematic link which we are sure will make for a successful partnership."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Insurance Sector Network Career Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London