In association with
Honda "hands" by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 June 2013 03:45PM
Honda has created a series of idents for its sponsorship of Channel 4 documentaries. Wieden & Kennedy created the ads, in which a pair of hands manipulate Honda products and inventions, drawing attention to the company’s achievements. The idents serve as a teaser for a long-format film, which will be seeded online in July. The ads were created by Chris Lapham and Aaron McGurk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business