CANNES 2013: Adam & Eve/DDB and BBH only UK Press Lions winners
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 03:55PM
Adam & Eve/DDB London and BBH London were the nation's only Press Lions winners in a poor year for the UK in the category.
BBH London collected the UK's only Silver Lion for its "Maggiemite" cover for the Guardian Saturday Supplement.
Meanwhile, A&E/DDB returned from last night's awards with three Bronze Lions for its 'City Emergency Break' campaign for Volkswagen, which included the works "almost", "close" and "nearly".
The Grand Prix went to Los Angeles-based TBWA\Media Arts Lab, which collected the top prize for five separate ads for Apple's iPad Mini, including: "time", "surfer", "Wired magazine", "New Yorker" and "wallpaper".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London