CANNES 2013: Adam & Eve/DDB and BBH only UK Press Lions winners
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 03:55PM
Adam & Eve/DDB London and BBH London were the nation's only Press Lions winners in a poor year for the UK in the category.
BBH London collected the UK's only Silver Lion for its "Maggiemite" cover for the Guardian Saturday Supplement.
Meanwhile, A&E/DDB returned from last night's awards with three Bronze Lions for its 'City Emergency Break' campaign for Volkswagen, which included the works "almost", "close" and "nearly".
The Grand Prix went to Los Angeles-based TBWA\Media Arts Lab, which collected the top prize for five separate ads for Apple's iPad Mini, including: "time", "surfer", "Wired magazine", "New Yorker" and "wallpaper".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London