PPA Awards 2013: In pictures
See pictures from the PPA Awards ceremony, which featured winners Conde Nast, Haymarket Network, Shortlist Media and Future Publishing.
Cnsumer Media Brand of the Year was awarded to Conde Nast's Wired, while former IPC chief executive Sylvia Auton entered the PPA Hall of Fame.
Haymarket Network scooped two awards for its 27 daily programmes for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London